UNA Laboratories, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations, will handle personal information based on the following policy.
1. Definition of Personal Information
“Personal information” refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific person by name, date of birth, or other descriptor, as well as information that can be easily collated with other information to identify the specific individual.
2. Collection of Personal Information
The Company may collect personal information when a customer stays at the Company’s accommodation, makes a reservation, and/or makes an inquiry. In such instances, the Company shall clearly state the information’s intended use and collect such information in a fair and legal manner. The following personal information may be collected by the Company:
- a) name
- b) address
- c) telephone number
- d) e-mail address
- e) password
- f) details of past transaction history with the Company
- g) information that can be used to identity a specific individual by combining it with one of the above
3. Use of Personal Information
The Company will use personal information we receive from customers for the following purposes:
- a) Correspondences regarding the provision of lodging, food and beverage, tours/workshops/experiences, and other services of the Company
- b) Sales activities and sending notices of events
- c) Correspondences regarding various inquiries, requests for informational materials, etc.
- d) To analyze consumer trends and compile basic data for analysis required to maintain operations
- e) Fulfillment of the Company’s obligations, exercise of rights, and other related actions
The Company shall not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties without the customer’s permission, except in the following cases:
- a) When required by law, or when ordered by a national Japanese agency, local public body, or a personal or organization entrusted by one in executing affairs prescribed by law
- b) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual in the event that it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- c) When personal data is exchanged among our affiliated companies
4. Safe Management of Personal Information
The service provider will take reasonable organizational, physical, human, and technical measures to ensure the safe management of personal information received from customers. The Company will strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, along with loss, falsification, and leakage of personal information through appropriate handling of personal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
5. Amendments and Deletion of Personal Information
If you wish to correct or delete your personal information, please contact us using the contact information below.
*Cookies are pieces of information that are sent from the server computer to the customer’s browser and stored on the hard disk of the customer’s computer.
7. About the Use of SSL
For the purpose of ensuring security when entering personal information, the Company uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent such information from being intercepted, interfered with, or altered.
*SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent wiretapping and data tampering. SSL makes it possible to transmit information more securely.
Please refer to the Specified Commercial Transactions Act Notation.